Sunday, May 11, 2014

Will.i.am Lashes Out At Airline After Claiming He Was 'Kicked Out' Of First Class Lounge

The Voice judge will.i.am has lashed out at an airline after allegedly being kicked out of a first class airport lounge.

In a series of angry tweets on Saturday the US star hit out at United Airlines after he claims he was told to leave the lounge after staff thought his membership card was fake.

Writing on Twitter, he said: "#unitedairlines is the worse. Im a member & I have my card to prove it. but they tell me my card is fake & kick me out the lounge. #ouch." 

"Ha ha ha, I got kick out the club ... #unitedclubsucks", he added before posting a picture of a chair at the airport, joking that he'd found a new lounge in which to wait for his flight: "I fly so much ... a business should know who their customers are..its ok, im making this my lounge."

He also posted a picture of the Global First Lounge sign as he waited outside. Although it is not clear at which airport the incident happened, later in the day the Black Eyed Peas star indicated he was visiting his pal Diddy in Washington.

Will.i.am also revealed the pilot on his flight asked for a "selfie" despite the drama: "I get kicked out of the @united lounge because they say I'm not a member ... oh well ... and then the @united pilot asks me to take a selfie #WTF", he wrote.

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/148807/William-Lashes-Out-At-Airline-After-Claiming-He-Was-Kicked-Out-Of-First-Class-Lounge-