Monday, May 12, 2014

Sam Faiers looks elegant in new ad campaign for La Bella fragrance

By Rebecca Davison

She's become a household name after her stint on ITV2 reality show, TOWIE, and now Sam Faiers, has expanded her business empire after launching her debut fragrance called La Bella.

The 23-year-old, who already co-owns Essex boutique, Minnie's, is releasing the new scent on June 12, although fans can pre-order it now from The Fragrance Shop for £24.50 for 100ml.

With a top note of Sam's favourite scent, vanilla and elegant iris flower and benzoin at the heart, the fragrance has a bed of glamorous musk laced with caramel in the base notes.

Sam Faiers is launching her debut fragrance La Bella - which has top notes of vanilla

Sam Faiers is launching her debut fragrance La Bella - which has top notes of vanilla

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, the reality star said: 'I think my style has evolved a lot over the past year and working so closely with Billie and Minnie's has meant I'm around fashion all the time.

'I wanted to create a fragrance that was classic, affordable and something that would make me feel great when I wear it.

'I know a lot of people put their name to them but I didn't want to do it in a half-hearted way.

Stunning: The reality star looks lovely in her elegant ensemble

Stunning: The reality star looks lovely in her elegant ensemble

'I've been working on it for the past six months and the team have let me create the exact fragrance I had in mind.

'I wouldn't say I'm your typical girlie girl with my fashion as i like to mix it up a bit and not pigeon hole myself to one style. And to be honest this gives me the best excuse ever to buy more clothes.'

In a promotional image for the fragrance launch, Sam looks elegant in a cream maxi dress which has a cut-out diamanté detail at the back.

It's her business: Sam runs Minnie's boutique with her pregnant sister Billie

It's her business: Sam runs Minnie's boutique with her pregnant sister Billie

Gazing out of a London window, the star showcases the heavyweight fragrance bottle which has Sam's signature scrawled on it.

Meanwhile, Sam spent Sunday attending a baby shower for her pregnant sister Billie alongside TOWIE favourites Ferne McCann and Gemma Collins.

She shared her excitement about the day on Twitter, writing: 'Had such an amazing day yesterday  billies baby shower with all our family and friends.' [sic]

She's got a passion: Sam told MailOnline that she has always been interested in fashion

She's got a passion: Sam told MailOnline that she has always been interested in fashion

MOST WATCHED NEWS VIDEOS

MOST READ NEWS

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2626117/Sam-Faiers-looks-elegant-new-ad-campaign-La-Bella-fragrance.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490