Monday, April 21, 2014

Lindsay Lohan Reveals Miscarriage Heartbreak

Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan has revealed she suffered a miscarriage while filming her reality TV series, according to latest reports.

The 27-year-old actress is said to have made the confession in the season finale of her show Lindsay when it aired over the weekend.

According to OK Magazine, Lohan was seen breaking down in tears as she explained the reason behind why she took a two-week break from filming.

"No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off," she said. "That's why on the show when it says she doesn't want to come down, I couldn't move, I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you."

Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage in new reality show (Andres Otero/WENN)

Although, the Mean Girls star did not identify the father of her unborn child, she opened up about her ordeal over losing a child.

"There was a lot going on in my life then. I cried so many times watching it. Because I don't see it as me – it's strange. It's weird," she explained.

Despite the heartache, the red-haired beauty has confessed filming the docu-series on Oprah Winfrey's OWN Network has left her in a "good place".

Lindsay went on to say: "The biggest thing I've learned from his experience and doing this show is my work ethic is different. I have that fire back in me."

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/147116/Lindsay-Lohan-Reveals-Miscarriage-Heartbreak