Tuesday, June 3, 2014

'Happy Birthday My Angel!': Channing Tatum Celebrates Daughter's First Birthday

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum's daughter, Everly, celebrated her first birthday on Saturday (30 May) and judging from the photo they shared, she's absolutely adorable.

The proud parents both posted the same snap of Everly, which shows the tot on the grass wearing what looks like a peach tulle dress and rocking an amazing set of fairy wings.

Everly Tatum celebrated her one year birthday (@jennaldewan/Instagram)

Channing added the caption: "Happy birthday my angel!" while Jenna posted: "Can't believe she's already one! Happy birthday to our little fairy!"

Everly was born in London last year, four years after the pair got married, and Channing's been a devoted father ever since - the actor posted a photo of both Jenna and Everly last June on Facebook, writing: "First Father's Day with my girls!"

"She's smiling, she's giggling," Jenna told PEOPLE in July, when Everly was just two months old.

"Everyone says it's the best and it is the best! Last week she just started looking at me and recognising me and smiling, and my whole world melted!"

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/151095/Happy-Birthday-My-Angel-Channing-Tatum-Celebrates-Daughters-First-Birthday